Unable to get token from https://dss.itksnap.org/token

Yoko Higuchi

May 2, 2024, 5:11:01 PMMay 2
to itksnap-users
Dear Team,

I have encountered an issue since yesterday with obtaining a token. Despite pressing the "get token" button on the DSS panel, the webpage at https://dss.itksnap.org/token fails to load. I have tested this on both Mac OS (Ventura 13.6.3) and Windows 11, with no success on either platform.

Upon reviewing previous posts, I found a discussion about a similar issue here:
https://groups.google.com/g/itksnap-users/c/nHoZoq33nfc/m/brnMGmh9EQAJ

Is it possible there might be a server-related problem, or something similar affecting access? If not, are there any other steps I can take to resolve this issue?

Sincerely,
Yoko Higuchi

Yoko Higuchi

May 6, 2024, 3:39:21 PMMay 6
to itksnap-users
Dear Team,

I am happy to report that the issue with obtaining the token, which I posted about the other day, has been resolved, and I am now able to access the webpage at https://dss.itksnap.org/token! Thank you very much for your assistance!

Sincerely,
Yoko