Issue loading images

Matthew Dunn

Feb 19, 2024, 9:00:42 PMFeb 19
to itksnap-users
Hi team,

I'm comparing pre and post operative MRIs (and measuring some things).

I've noticed that an image appears cleaner/ less blurry when its loaded as the second "add another image" rather than the main image.

See below - the blurry one was when it was added as a main image, the cleaner one when it was added as an additional image.

Any ideas on how to rectify this so both the main and added image aren't blurry?

Many Thanks,

Matt
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.21.20 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.20.45 pm.png

Jilei Hao

Feb 20, 2024, 10:49:09 AMFeb 20
to itksna...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried switching the main/added images to see if the same issue persists (main blurry, added cleaner)?

What's your setting for "Preferences > Slice Views > Display > Interpolation Mode" ?

Best,
Jilei