Question about segmentation editing after it has been accepted.

SK

Oct 22, 2020, 12:34:00 PM10/22/20
to itksnap-users
Hello ITK SNAP developers,

We are working with a clinician who is annotating 3D DSA images using ITK-SNAP. He was wondering if a segmentation that has been accepted on a sagittal slice can be undone and corrected on the coronal one.

Quoting his question below:
"I was wondering if we have any updates about adjusting annotations after they've been accepted. This is especially important if I want to make adjustments in different projections (i.e. coronal and sagittal views instead of just axial). Because you have to accept it on each layer, when you review it in another projection sometimes you see issues you would like to correct but you can't easily."

I am not aware of this feature but would like to hear from the experts. If not is there a workaround for this?

Regards,
Kashyap