Segmentation->Volume and Statistics gives nan for overlaid images in 3.8.0

Kofi Deh

Dec 15, 2020, 12:27:39 PM12/15/20
to itksnap-users
Hello:

When I draw an ROI on the main (anatomic) image loaded into 3.8.0, and  try to get the Volume statistics for overlaid functional images, I get the statistics for the main image but nan for the overlaid images.

Any suggestions for how to get the ROI statistics for the overlaid images?

Thank you.

Paul Yushkevich

Dec 15, 2020, 2:47:35 PM12/15/20
to itksna...@googlegroups.com
Hi

This is actually "correct" behavior. The overlay has to have the same voxel grid as the main image for V&S to work. You can do this by entering registration mode and pressing the reslice (resample) button at the bottom of the registration panel. This will reslice the overlay into the space of the main image.

Thanks.
Paul

Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.
Professor of Radiology
Penn Image Computing and Science Laboratory
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine

Kofi Deh

Aug 24, 2021, 8:23:00 AM8/24/21
to itksnap-users
Thanks a lot for the solution, Paul.