Unable to load recently saved workspaces- invalid token

Christian van der Pol

Nov 29, 2020, 11:31:28 PM11/29/20
to itksnap-users
Was working until recently. The segmentation file seems fine and I think also the '.txt' registration file.

"not well-formed (invalid token) ... /Segmentations/21a.itksnap"

Using v 3.8.0.

Any help appreciated. Thx.

Paul Yushkevich

Dec 1, 2020, 3:05:02 PM12/1/20
to itksna...@googlegroups.com
Could it be that a specific file got corrupted? Do other .itksnap files load ok?

Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.
Professor of Radiology
Penn Image Computing and Science Laboratory
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine

Christian van der Pol

Dec 1, 2020, 3:26:57 PM12/1/20
to itksna...@googlegroups.com
It is entirely possible. Most of the saved workspaces since then have worked, only occasionally does the workspace not load and instead I get that message. I haven’t figured out a pattern. Thx

--
Christian B. van der Pol