Display in itksnap 4.2.0 vs 4.0.2

mfk16

Jun 6, 2024, 4:33:04 PMJun 6
to itksnap-users
Hi,

I was recently using ver 4.2.0, and I found a display error.

I generated an image patch from a larger image (not using c3d) and I want to confirm that the patch was extracted properly by comparing the pixel intensities of the larger image with the pixel intensities of the patch image, so I drag/drop both into itksnap.

When viewing them in side-by-side in ver 4.2.0, I get this:

 4.2.0.jpg

but when I use ver 4.0.2, I get this:

4.0.2.jpg

The display window/level, min/max are identical on all.

Note that the cross-hair is at the same location in both versions, and the value for pixel is the same in both versions for the larger image and the patch image. So, I think that there's something with the display in 4.2.0.

Also, for what it's worth, I sometimes get display of an RGB image for the smaller image when using 4.2.0:
4.2.0_RGB.jpg

Thanks,

Matt