ITK-SNAP version 3.4.0-beta

Paul Yushkevich

Aug 20, 2015, 6:45:22 PM8/20/15
to itksna...@googlegroups.com, picsl, itksn...@googlegroups.com
Dear ITK-SNAP community,

I am happy to announce the availability of ITK-SNAP 3.4.0-beta (download link).

After a major redesign and myriad new features added in 3.0 and 3.2, this latest release focuses on ease of use and better user interface functionality. We hope you will like it! Please see the release notes and a graphical highlight of the main new features for more information about what's new.

Please give this beta it a try and let us know about issues that you encounter. The best error reports are the ones that are easy to recreate, image and video screen capture attachments really help. Feel free to report on this list or use the bug tracker.

Sincerely,

Paul Yushkevich on behalf of the ITK-SNAP team

--
Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.
Associate Professor