NPM package for ITK- Snap tool

Ajinkya Kene

Feb 22, 2024, 10:57:54 AMFeb 22
to itksn...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,

I am trying to integrate itk-snap tool in my react application.
Is there any package available to do so.
If not any other way to it through Typescript.

Thanks
Kene

Dženan Zukić

Feb 22, 2024, 2:21:23 PMFeb 22
to itksnap-developers
As a desktop application, ITK-SNAP doesn't have a web version. Closest to it are itk-wasm and vtk.js, web versions of the main libraries used in ITK-SNAP. Perhaps ask on vtk.js forum for advice?

Jilei Hao

Feb 22, 2024, 2:21:30 PMFeb 22
to itksn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kene,

ITK-SNAP does not have a javascript/typescript version. For workspace related processing you can try itksnap-wt cli tool (included in the package) on the server-side.

Best,
Jilei