MHDS to html - first review ready

John Moehrke

Nov 19, 2021, 7:59:09 AM11/19/21
to IHE ITI Technical Committee
I have finished the conversion to html of the MHDS pdf/word. There is one more todo item listed at the top around IUA OAuth scopes.

I would welcome other eyes looking at this to see if I have messed up or missed something.

The committee draft review copy is available on the github.io rendering system

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com