Whitepaper on Topological Federation of Document Sharing Progress

Spencer LaGesse

Sep 2, 2022, 11:58:25 AM9/2/22
to iti...@googlegroups.com, iti...@googlegroups.com, Joe M. Lamy (AEGIS.net)

All,

The Introductory section of the Whitepaper on Topological Federation now has draft text to establish the scope of the paper and define the high level concepts that will be used throughout the paper. This is the first attempt at text, and it is likely to need revision as the rest of the paper is fleshed out, so it will be quite rough and certainly not ready for public comment. That said, I wanted to offer the committee an opportunity to review the text thus far and offer feedback on the scope, definitions, and areas where you see contradictions or significant lack of clarity. Your review is not yet urgent, but you might consider taking a look at the paper on your flight to the upcoming connectathon 😊.

In the coming weeks, we hope to start making progress on drafting text for the remainder of the whitepaper.

You can view the current draft on the IHE Github repository:  https://github.com/IHE/ITI.WTF/blob/main/WTF.md

Thanks,

Spencer