IHE Privacy Consents on FHIR

John Moehrke

Dec 9, 2022, 8:49:35 AM12/9/22
to IHE ITI Technical Committee
We have a PCF call today.  I am looking for input on usecases and scope. I have defined something that I think is achievable, but am very open to improvements. I have moved most of what we had in the README into volume 1. However trying to get actors and transactions worked out needs lots of input from you all.

The actual Volume 1 Overview has not been written. I expect to develop this given the current diagrams and any feedback I receive.

Here is the github repo https://github.com/IHE/ITI.PCF

Here is my set of questions and concerns at this point in the development
This article got alot of interest and promotion, but has not yet provided me with ANY feedback. I hope you all are just waiting for today to provide that feedback.

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com