Agenda for Friday ITI meeting

John Moehrke

Sep 16, 2021, 8:38:41 AMSep 16
to IHE ITI Technical Committee
We have a call this friday at 9am central time. The purpose of this call is to plan on how to address public comment on:
* PDQm IG
* PIXm IG
* mCSD Whitepaper

The goal of the meeting is simply to determine what we can do prior to the virtual face-to-face meeting October 18-22.
* For each, how many t-cons would be necessary
* Schedule these t-cons

The meeting is not intended to address comments, but once we are done with the primary purpose, we can use the remaining part of the hour to address some discussion on some public-comment.

Best case, at the virtual face-to-face meeting we finish resolving comments on these three and get them published. At which point we will choose new work items to start work on. The current prioritized (planning priority) backlog is available at

At the virtual face-to-face, we can consider New Projects Proposals and new considerations for prioritization.

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com