ITI Work Items for Q2 2022

John Moehrke

Apr 28, 2022, 11:48:53 AM4/28/22
to IHE ITI Planning Committee, IHE ITI Technical Committee
The Joint ITI Planning and Technical committee met today to choose our slate of work items for Q2 2022.

We expect this week the following milestones
* BasicAudit -- to transition to Trial Implementation
* mCSD - to go back to Public Comment due to significant changes
* PMIR in IG form - to go to Public Comment

The following work items continue on our schedule
* MHD to a Federation (whitepaper) - scope still being formulated -- Joe Lamy
* MHD improvements -- John Moehrke and Oliver Egger
* Scheduling for Mobile -- Vissil Peytchev

Contingent on the three milestone progressions. ITI accepts the next prioritized new work item.
* Extension of the Profile "Secure Retrieve" for additional services - Leader Martin Smock

There is concern that the July meeting may be overloaded with four work items, and two public-comment resolutions. Noted that PMIR is not a formally accepted work item, so it would take low priority if there are resource conflicts.

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com