Invitation | Complimentary Access to HL7's 35th Annual Plenary - Virtual Edition

Bell, Sarah

Sep 8, 2021, 5:37:49 PM9/8/21
to iti...@googlegroups.com, iti...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, ihepc...@googlegroups.com, ihepc...@googlegroups.com, Trivedi, Amit, Bazer, Adam

Hello IHE Community!

See below for a special message from our friend and colleague, Walter Suarez:

Greetings colleagues,

The importance of a progressive approach and collaboration throughout the healthcare continuum has been heightened by the global pandemic.

HL7 International is bringing together industry experts and thought leaders to provide their perspectives on the future of healthcare. Our 35th Annual Plenary will address The Future of Digital Health: Innovation and we are pleased to offer you complimentary access (September 20, 9 am - 12:30 pm ET).

In addition, as part of a select group of healthcare executives, we are inviting you to submit a question to the ONC National Coordinators in advance of their panel (instructions are below*).

Highlights

  • Panel: The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Featuring Bulk HL7 FHIR
    • Moderator: Walter Suarez, MD, MPH, HL7 International Board Chair
    • Xihong Lin, PhD, Professor of Biostatistics & Statistics, Harvard University
    • Dr. Indra Joshi, Director of AI, NHSX
    • Yusuke Nakamura, MD, Program Director - Innovative AI, Hospital System, Japan
    • Dr. Sebastian Garcia Saiso, Director, Evidence & Intelligence, Pan American Health Organization
  • Panel: The Future of Interoperability from ONC National Coordinators
    • Moderator: Lori Evans Bernstein, Co-Founder & President, Health Reveal
    • Micky Tripathi, PhD, MPP, ONC National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
    • Karen DeSalvo, MD, MPH, Chief Health Officer, Google and former ONC National Coordinator
    • Don Rucker, MD, MBA, Former ONC National Coordinator
  • View full Plenary Meeting agenda

In our leadership roles, we impact the future of healthcare and the world's health and safety. We hope you will join us for this discussion.

RSVP using this link and include your question for the ONC Coordinators in the designated field*. You will receive a confirmation with access instructions.

Warm regards,

Walter Suarez, MD, MPH                            Charles Jaffe, MD, PhD
HL7 International Board Chair                      HL7 International CEO

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. v.173.295  Thank you.