PDQm ready for publication, final call

1 view

John Moehrke

Oct 22, 2021, 5:50:43 PM10/22/21
to IHE ITI Technical Committee
hello everyone

The Joint ITI Planning/Tech voted today that PDQm is ready for publishing. I have updated PDQm with all the issues and editorials found this week. I welcome any editorial review by Monday.

If you have time to read through the Implementation Guide and see something which needs to fixed do not hesitate to raise issues here:

https://github.com/IHE/ITI.PDQm/issues

or send it to me by e-mail.

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com