ITI Technical Committee - PIXm | Wednesday, September 29th @ 8amCT/9amET/1500CET

IHE International

Sep 17, 2021, 10:34:59 AM9/17/21
to iti...@googlegroups.com, iti...@googlegroups.com, John Moehrke, oliver...@ahdis.ch, Nichols, Steven (GE Healthcare), Luke Duncan, Bell, Sarah, IHE

IHE International Coordinator is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://himss.zoom.us/j/97103471756?pwd=L0tzOUxqZFc0M2krdlF1YnpXRDZOUT09

Meeting ID: 971 0347 1756
Passcode: 633309
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,97103471756# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,97103471756# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        833 548 0276 US Toll-free
        833 548 0282 US Toll-free
        877 853 5257 US Toll-free
        888 475 4499 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 971 0347 1756
Find your local number: https://himss.zoom.us/u/abW0qY81lk

invite.ics

Oliver Egger

Sep 28, 2021, 11:51:40 AM9/28/21
to iti...@googlegroups.com, Martin Smock
Hello everyone

For tomorrow's PIXm meeting I would like to tackle the following points on the agenda:

1. bug and document fixes out of Public Comment
We categorized all feedback from public comment and fixed the bug and documentation issues in the following PR: https://github.com/IHE/ITI.PIXm/pull/89,
if you switch to the files tab you see all the changes. If there are no further discussions on these issues tomorrow I will merge the PR.

2. issues which will need discussion
We have 16 open issues labeled as discussion: https://github.com/IHE/ITI.PIXm/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22needs+discussion%22, for tomorrow I would like to start with:

- #52 and  #64, consistency of profile, transaction & actor names: see comments, prepared a google sheet with the current namings
- #65 Discrepancies in actor definitions between Gazelle Master Model and PIXm
- #67 ITI-83 vs ITI-9 Actor Roles #67: does anybody know the origin why PIXm has different actor roles for the query (was already in the published pdf)?
- #49 Missing IHE IUA scopes for ITI83 and ITI104 #49

Thanks if you can join the call to discuss and potentially resolve those issues.

best regards
oliver

mobile: +41765795005

ahdis ag