Gender Harmony

Luke Duncan

Jul 23, 2024, 4:06:02 PMJul 23
to IHE ITI Technical Committee
I just noticed this on zulip that might affect the gender harmony changes when it comes to R4:

It's due to the extension using CodeableReference which doesn't exist in R4, but they are working on a solution.

Luke Duncan

Pronouns: he/him

Mail/ 2201 Westlake Avenue, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121 USA

Tel/ 1.206.285.3500

path.org

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn

Nichols, Steven

Aug 13, 2024, 11:44:52 AMAug 13
to Luke Duncan, IHE ITI Technical Committee
No indication of an update in Zulip yet, I'll keep an eye on it.

Steve