Please Welcome our new ITI Co-Chairs!

Bell, Sarah

Aug 2, 2021, 11:44:52 AM8/2/21
to iti...@googlegroups.com, iti...@googlegroups.com, Luke Duncan, John Moehrke, Trivedi, Amit, Nichols, Steven (GE Healthcare), oliver...@ahdis.ch, Bazer, Adam, Lemus, Emely, Sensmeier, Joyce, Nichole Knox

Hello ITI Members!

Thank you for submitting your votes to approve the 2021-2023 ITI Planning and Technical Co-Chairs. Please welcome your new Co-Chairs!

2021-2023 ITI Domain Co-Chairs

Please welcome your newly elected Planning Chair, Steven Nichols, and your newly elected Technical Chair, Oliver Egger, and give a warm welcome back to your Planning Chair, John Moehrke, and your Technical Chair, Luke Duncan!

Welcome Oliver and Steven!

Contacting your ITI Co-Chairs

Inquiries related to IHE/ITI governance or operations can be submitted to i...@ihe.net. All inquiries regarding current profile work, technical frameworks or annual meeting dates can be submitted to: iti...@googlegroups.com or iti...@googlegroups.com

Thanks again for submitting your votes, and congratulations to our co-chairs!

Sarah Bell, MA

She/Her Pronouns

Coordinator, Informatics & IHE Liaison

T  312.915.9524  |  E  sarah...@himss.org

https://image.emailhimss.org/lib/fe3a117171640479771772/m/6/92b0a5b8-4a12-41c5-9207-eef20df71b70.png

HIMSS21 Global Health Conference & Exhibition
9-13 August | Las Vegas
Learn about in-person and digital options for education, networking and exhibition.

Didi Davis

Aug 2, 2021, 11:50:24 AM8/2/21
to Bell, Sarah, iti...@googlegroups.com, iti...@googlegroups.com, Luke Duncan, John Moehrke, Amit Trivedi, Steven Nichols, oliver...@ahdis.ch, Bazer, Adam, Emely Lemus, Sensmeier, Joyce, Nichole Knox
Greetings ITI Members,

On behalf of the IHE International Board of Directors, I wanted to take the opportunity to welcome the new incoming co-chairs and thank the returning co-chairs for their willingness to take on these leadership positions.  The industry is grateful for your volunteer efforts and contributions.

Many thanks and congratulations!

Warmest regards,

Didi Davis
VP, Informatics, Conformance & Interoperability

The Sequoia Project® - Connected we stand!
Connect with us: Twitter | LinkedIn  | YouTube

Email Confidentiality Statement
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are proprietary and confidential and legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of the message and any attachments thereto.

On Aug 2, 2021, at 11:44 AM, 'Bell, Sarah' via IHE ITI Technical Committee <iti...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

[...]

cha...@interopehealth.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:57:28 AM8/2/21
to Bell, Sarah, iti...@googlegroups.com, Luke Duncan, John Moehrke, Trivedi, Amit, Nichols, Steven (GE Healthcare), oliver...@ahdis.ch, Bazer, Adam, Lemus, Emely, Sensmeier, Joyce, Nichole Knox

Welcome Oliver and Steve.  Thank for volunteering.

Continued support for John and Luke for their second term.

Charles

Nichols, Steven (GE Healthcare)

Aug 2, 2021, 12:10:51 PM8/2/21
to Bell, Sarah, iti...@googlegroups.com, iti...@googlegroups.com, Luke Duncan, John Moehrke, Trivedi, Amit, oliver...@ahdis.ch, Bazer, Adam, Lemus, Emely, Sensmeier, Joyce, Nichole Knox

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I look forward to serving in a new capacity.

Steve

Oliver Egger

Aug 2, 2021, 1:20:15 PM8/2/21
to Nichols, Steven (GE Healthcare), Bell, Sarah, IHE ITI Technical Committee
Also thanks for the warm welcome!

Best regards,
Oliver

Bell, Sarah

Aug 3, 2021, 1:55:02 PM8/3/21
to iti...@googlegroups.com, iti...@googlegroups.com

A note from IHE USA Board President, Joyce Sensmeier to welcome our new Co-Chairs and thank the volunteers of ITI:

It’s exciting to see new co-chair leadership come on board, and it’s also reassuring to have experienced co-chairs continue in their leadership roles. The work of IHE that is performed via its volunteers is even more important today to enable widespread interoperability. The ITI committees are leading the effort to modernize the IHE process and its specifications, and that work is greatly appreciated by the IHE Boards and sponsors. THANK YOU to each of you for your commitment, and that of your organization, to advancing this important work.

Sincerely,

Joyce

JOYCE SENSMEIER MS, RN-BC, FHIMSS, FAAN  Senior Advisor, Informatics, HIMSS; IHE USA President I 312-915-9281