ITI TF & XDSMU CPs

SPAHNI Stéphane

Sep 18, 2020, 12:29:26 PM9/18/20
to itico...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I would to submit one CP for ITI TF and one for ITI XDS Metadata Update. As for other domains I uploaded them into the FTP server (/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2020/CPs/0_Incoming).

They are also joined to this e-mail.

Shall I also submit them into the comment form on the ITI Public Comment web page?

Best regards,

Stéphane Spahni
IHE-Pharmacy / IHE-Europe user co-chair / IHE Switzerland representative

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Lynn Felhofer

Sep 18, 2020, 12:33:55 PM9/18/20
to itico...@googlegroups.com, Bell, Sarah
Hello Stéphan

If you submit a CP, there is no need to do anything in the comments form.

Once you have the CP you may submit it in one of two ways:
  1. Put it into ITI’s CP Incoming folder.  All CP management is now on Google Drive, and a direct link to the Incoming folder is:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hxwQei5StsBgpHUFFSECK3gSXESUrftt
  2. Or, email it to Sarah Bell (Sarah...@himss.org) or to me (felhof...@gmail.com)

Lynn

<CP-ITI-TF2-xxx.docx><CP-ITI-XDSMU-xxx.docx>