Re: IHE MHDS for Public Comment

Robert Breas

Feb 14, 2020, 10:44:04 AM2/14/20
to johnm...@gmail.com, itico...@googlegroups.com, Pascal Looijé

Hi John,

I’m mailing my feedback on MHDS to you directly, because I think I’m a bit off usual IHE feedback structure. I hope you don’t mind.

First of all, I think the supplement looks very good.

Unfortunately, I did not find the time to deep dive into the supplement. Furthermore, it could be the case that my comments were discussed previously, are referenced to other parts in IHE documentation I simply overlooked or completely in the wrong direction because I did not participate in any of the discussions. Please forgive me for that, it is not my intention to restart discussions or talk down on all the great work already being done (for FHIR and IHE!).

Nevertheless, here are my to cents.

Kind Regards,

Robert Breas

Tutor, Consultant MedicalPHIT