typo in ITI-52 currently published?

1 view

Gregorio Canal

Sep 1, 2022, 7:06:32 AM9/1/22
to itico...@googlegroups.com, Lynn Felhofer, John Moehrke
Hi,
i was looking to ITI-52 in currently HTML published TF (https://profiles.ihe.net/ITI/TF/Volume2/ITI-52.html#3.52.1) and i found some striked bold text (see also attached image).
image.png

Is this a typo? there is a CP for that?

Best regards

Gregorio

--
Gregorio Canal
Standardization and Testing Area | Arsenàl.IT
Team Leader unità Standard
M. +39 3386677556 | S. gregorio.canal

John Moehrke

Sep 1, 2022, 8:05:22 AM9/1/22
to Gregorio Canal, itico...@googlegroups.com, Lynn Felhofer
Gregorio,

Good catch. Can you submit a GitHub issue, and if you can also a Pull-Request that fixes this?  I suspect this is just a mistake that we will be able to accept at our next CP call or meeting.

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com

Gregorio Canal

Sep 1, 2022, 8:12:33 AM9/1/22
to John Moehrke, itico...@googlegroups.com, Lynn Felhofer
Sure, no problem.

Gregorio Canal

Sep 2, 2022, 4:49:03 AM9/2/22
to John Moehrke, itico...@googlegroups.com, Lynn Felhofer
Jhon, I submitted the issue and the pull request, hoping I did everything in the right way.
if something is wrong please let me know

Gregorio

John Moehrke