ITHACON 45 guest, schedule, and ticket information

The Comic Book Club of Ithaca

Mar 4, 2020, 1:38:07 PM3/4/20
to ith...@googlegroups.com
Hi, as promised this is the second update about Ithacon, which is March 21-22 at Ithaca College. The best overall source of up-to-date information is the Web site https://ithacon.org. We also encourage you to connect with us through Facebook; just search for Ithacon.

The guest list and schedule are complete, although we are still tinkering with the schedule as we confirm times with our guests and presenters. The admissions ticketing system is live this morning! It's not too late to get in on the special bonus gift for the first 100 people who purchase one or more tickets!

If you're on social media, please help us out by sharing Ithacon with your friends and followers! On Facebook we have an Ithacon page and an Ithacon 45 event; on Twitter use #ithacon; and on Instagram we're ithaconny or #ithacon.

We are using GrowTix for ticket sales and scheduling. Get their free Gather Events app from your phone's app store and you can use it to set up your own schedule for Ithacon based on the information in the Ithacon 45 event.

I hope to see you at Ithacon!

Bill Turner
The Comic Book Club of Ithaca