ITHACON 45 guest and ticket information

The Comic Book Club of Ithaca

Jan 31, 2020, 9:30:44 AM1/31/20
to ith...@googlegroups.com
Hi, as promised this is the first of two updates that you will receive from us about Ithacon, which is March 21-22 at Ithaca College. The best overall source of up-to-date information is the Web site https://ithacon.org. We also encourage you to connect with us through Facebook; just search for Ithacon.

Planning for this year's convention has been proceeding apace. We've been updating guest information as it becomes available. And the admissions ticketing system went live this morning! The first 100 people who purchase a convention membership will receive a bonus gift when they check in at registration.

We're working on the schedule and will get that posted in the next couple of weeks. One thing for sure is that there will be Saturday evening gaming from 7 to 11 pm in addition to all the daytime programming. There will also be cosplay activities, and as always we encourage everyone to come in costume.

I hope to see you at Ithacon!

Bill Turner
The Comic Book Club of Ithaca