ITHACON@Home Saturday, April 24, 2021

comicbookclubofithaca

Apr 15, 2021, 9:26:52 AM4/15/21
to Ithacon
Hi, all. In case you haven't heard, we have been working hard to prepare for a virtual ITHACON. We're still hoping for a regular in-person convention in Spring 2021, but for now, we don't want to miss another year! The schedule of activities is up at www.ithacon.org and detailed descriptions are being added daily. Take a look at what we have scheduled and mark the date and times on your calendar!

Also, we'd very much appreciate your help in spreading the word through social media. We are ithaconny on Twitter and Instagram, and Ithacon on Facebook.

I hope to "see" you on the 24th!

Bill Turner
The Comic Book Club of Ithaca