unable to load itest2 after installation

1 view

itest2Fan

Jan 4, 2010, 3:57:36 PM1/4/10
to iTest2
Hi,

This morning, I downloaded iTest2 v1.7.3 community version on my
window XP laptop and installed it without encountering any error, but
I couldn't run the application afterward. Can someone please give me
a pointer to the application log file or how to trouble shoot the
problem? Thank you for your help.

tester86

Jan 4, 2010, 4:04:49 PM1/4/10
to iTest2
I am having the same problem, before it was running fine but now when
I go to run the application on Windows 7 it does not load? I have
uninstalled and reinstalled several times but no luck...could this be
becuase it is another veresion?

Thanks

Zhimin

Jan 4, 2010, 5:53:43 PM1/4/10
to iTest2
Thanks for your reply.

We found the problem in packaging, will release a patch version
today.

In the mean time, you either can get previous version ...
http://itest2.com/downloads/iTest2-Community-1.7.2-setup.exe

Or try upcoming version 1.8
http://testwisely.com

Cheers,
Zhimin

NewTest

Jan 4, 2010, 5:44:39 PM1/4/10
to iTest2
I am also having the same issue. I downloaded the 30 day trial version
a week back and it worked fine. I could not launch the itest2 window
since yesterday. I tried reinstalling the software several times but
noluck. I am runnig the IDE on XP Service Pack 3.

Does any body have a fix for this?

Thanks

> > problem?  Thank you for your help.- Hide quoted text -

Zhimin

Jan 4, 2010, 6:37:33 PM1/4/10
to iTest2
Thanks you all again for reporting the problem.

The new version Community Edition v1.7.4 is released, can be
downloaded at http://itest2.com/downloads

Regards,
Zhimin

kim hoy

Jan 4, 2010, 11:17:58 PM1/4/10
to ite...@googlegroups.com
Itest2 version v1.7.4 is working.  Thank you for help.

--iTest2Fan