Is there a way to create a test suite from failed tests

Nigel

Nov 1, 2009, 5:44:18 PM11/1/09
to iTest2
Hi,

Quite often I ran all test scripts in a folder, then I would like to
just run the ones failed (I assume the way to do it in iTest2 is using
Test Suite)

The new start page looks nice and script library is useful, iTest2
Rocks! thanks for your work!

PS. In script library, "Assert menu - label" entry missing element
name.

Regards,
Nigel

Zhimin

Nov 2, 2009, 12:57:42 AM11/2/09
to iTest2
Nigel

> Quite often I ran all test scripts in a folder, then I would like to
> just run the ones failed (I assume the way to do it in iTest2 is using
> Test Suite)

This feature actually has been planned for 1.7. I will make it in next
one: v1.6.6 due to release in 1 or 2 days.

> PS. In script library, "Assert menu - label" entry missing element
> name.

Thanks fore the report.

Regards,
Zhimin