How close to deploying iTest2 v2 with Loadrunner-like capability?

1 view

tester

Dec 3, 2009, 5:40:53 PM12/3/09
to iTest2
Anyone know how close they are to achieving the subject matter?

Many thanks... tester

Zhimin

Dec 3, 2009, 6:58:25 PM12/3/09
to iTest2
There will be a separate product for load testing, we just made an
early release of load test execution environment available,
http://itest2.com/articles/2009/12/02/load-testing-with-rwebspec/

I wouldn't compare it (codename: iLoad2 IDE) to other products, but it
will have some unique features

* Reuse existing functional test scripts (page objects, functions...)
* Can preview load tests running in Firefox browser.
* Easy to use

We welcome suggestions and feedback!

Zhimin

tester

Dec 4, 2009, 11:00:59 AM12/4/09
to iTest2

Zhimin,

That is most excellent to hear. Please continue the good work.

Tester

On Dec 3, 6:58 pm, Zhimin <zhiminz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There will be a separate product for load testing, we just made an
> early release of load test execution environment available,http://itest2.com/articles/2009/12/02/load-testing-with-rwebspec/
>
> I wouldn't compare it (codename: iLoad2 IDE) to other products, but it
> will have some unique features
>
> * Reuse existing functional test scripts (page objects, functions...)
> * Can preview load tests running in Firefox browser.
> * Easy to use
>
> We welcome suggestions and feedback!
>
> Zhimin
>
> On Dec 4, 8:40 am, tester <cart...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Anyone know how close they are to achieving the subject matter?
>
> > Many thanks... tester- Hide quoted text -

Nigel

Dec 4, 2009, 11:11:52 PM12/4/09
to iTest2
This is great stuff!
I was so glad to find out iTest after years of frustrations with
Mercury/HP tool sets (and way too expensive). Now I can't imagine
testing without iTest. Can't wait for your load testing tool, then we
can drop the final HP product left...