FollowFrame Support

Wayne

Nov 10, 2009, 2:42:23 AM11/10/09
to iTest2, sup...@agileway.com.au
Hi

I tried to record from a website using the iTest2 recorder, and got
the mesfsage "# can't yet handle followFrame". Just a few questions on
this.

1. Is there plans to provide FollowFrame support in the near future.
2. Does iTest2 provide for any alternatives to do automated testing of
web sites with FollowFrames ?

Thanks for any help, I am busy evaluating iTest2.

Wayne Sinclair

Zhimin

Nov 10, 2009, 6:20:38 AM11/10/09
to iTest2
Hi Wayne,

> 1. Is there plans to provide FollowFrame support in the near future.

Yes.

> 2. Does iTest2 provide for any alternatives to do automated testing of
> web sites with FollowFrames ?

Yes. Short answer is "use Watir syntax for testing operations in
frames".

I posted a blog article on this, with ready-to-run sample test script.
http://itest2.com/articles/2009/11/10/work-with-frames/

Cheers,
Zhimin