Runtime difference between IE and FireFox

srik

Jul 31, 2009, 8:39:00 AM7/31/09
to iTest2
Hi Zhimin,

This is srikanth, while executing scripts in iTest2, I am facing
Runtime Difference between IE and FF, in FireFox execution is very
slow. please let me know if there any solution.

Thanks
Srikanth.

Zhimin

Jul 31, 2009, 7:45:40 PM7/31/09
to iTest2
Srikanth,

> while executing scripts in iTest2, I am facing
> Runtime Difference between IE and FF, in FireFox execution is very slow.

If you meant "entering text" is very slow on Firefox, that's a known
problem in FireWatir framework.
To work around,
text_field(:name, name).value = "some text"

instead of
text_field(:name, name).set "some text"

iTest2 is a tool to help developing tests, the execution of tests are
up to the test framework: Watr/FireWatir.

Cheers,
Zhimin