Doc update: Firefox support (JSSH extension); JSSH v1.0 may have problems with Firefox 3.5.1

Zhimin

Jul 24, 2009, 7:31:25 PM7/24/09
to iTest2

Documentation on installing JSSH to Firefox (to enable run Watir tests
against Firefox), http://itest2.com/documentation/firefox-support

I had success of using JSSH 1.0 with Firefox 3.5 when it's out. But
just had problems with Firefox 3.5.1 (thanks for Sagar's report on
this).

If you in doubt, use Firefox 3.0 instead.

This is really a matter for Watir authors, here is thread on FF3.5.
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/browse_thread/thread/7b6a68a9ded9221f

Cheers,
Zhimin

tester86

Jul 24, 2009, 9:05:50 PM7/24/09
to iTest2
Zhimin,

I have been using Firefox 3.0 and I was still getting errors. This
time when I opened up iTest2 within two minutes I am getting another
error message, I will show the error message on Monday.

An additional question for you. I created a test script all it does is
it logs into a web applications and logs back out. When I run the test
in Firefox version 3.0 it does not run, browser just opens up with the
itest2 side recorder. But when I run the script in IE version 7 it
runs fine, any ideas....

Sagar