reset session does not seem to reset everything

adud...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2022, 10:42:26 AM10/12/22
to iterm2-discuss
I noticed this when I was testing the latest beta (3.5.0.b7) and I am not able to figure out where this it is being saved...
What is happening is that after a reset of the session, my previous (last) search, cmd+f,  is filled in with the last search string.
This happens even after a quit or reboot.  I start the session and do reset and then volla, my previous search is there.
Even after going back to 3.4.16, this particular computer is still showing that behavior. I am not seeing this on my other computer that has only run 3.4.16.  To me it seems something is being saved that I do not want saved.

thoughts?
I will work on trying to file a bug but wanted to check to see if I was missing something first.
Both are running osx 11.7