Remote values in status bar

Richie Hazlewood

Aug 2, 2022, 12:12:01 PMAug 2
to iterm2-discuss
I think I did my due dilligence in searching, but I can't figure out if there is some way to have the status bar items (CPU, NETWORK, MEMORY, etc) show the values from the remote machine. I figured that the remote integration had some magic to pipe. those variables.

Anyone know if there is a trick to setting it up so that when I'm ssh'd into a remote machien that those values on the status bar reflect that machine?

iTerm rocks,

Richie

George Nachman

Aug 12, 2022, 7:14:54 PMAug 12
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Riichie,
These features aren’t supported over SSH yet but the forthcoming SSH integration will make this possible too ix.

Richie Hazlewood

Aug 27, 2022, 7:43:19 PMAug 27
to iterm2-discuss
That is so rad. I was trying to think on how that can be scripted now, but if its on the roadmap I'll just wait for you to do it right :-p
Thanks again for making iTerm2. Gerorge, it's the first thing I install on any mac.

Richie