Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

adud...@gmail.com

nepročitano,
29. svi 2023. 12:22:2129. 05. 2023.
u iterm2-discuss
Not sure what turned this on.
iterm2 ver 3.4.19
macosx big sur 11.7.7

I've noticed that lines have been appearing in the scrollbar/guttter area that corresponds to lines of output.. They disappear when I resize and do not come back until I do a command that show lines output..
I do not remember seeing this until recently.

Is there a setting that I missed that toggles this?
Aaron
Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 12.03.55 PM.png

George Nachman

nepročitano,
30. svi 2023. 14:00:5430. 05. 2023.
u iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Advanced prefs > Show search result and prompt locations in scroll bar

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi
0 novih poruka