Autologout on sleep message

oxoocoffee

May 13, 2022, 11:45:08 AMMay 13
to iterm2-discuss
Hello,

Recently I got a new MBP M1 and after installing the latest iTerm2 I noticed something I had never did see before.
When I am done working for some time, I close the lid and go about my other tasks. At some point later when I open the MBP lid and log in, I see a popup message that iTerm2 prevented system logout. I have an option to Cancel or OK.
Not sure what changed, But I like to keep all apps running including iTerm2 between log work pauses (lid if closed and open). I rarely do a full cold boot and this is the only time when I do a cold boot login.
Any ideas on how to prevent iTerm2 from quitting and not seeing such a warning popup window?

Robert