Drag window by dragging tab

Henrik B A

Jul 25, 2024, 1:29:33 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to iterm2-discuss
In compact mode, is there a way to drag the whole window by dragging one of the tabs? Right now the only way to move the window is by dragging the "+" on the far right side.

I'm not interested in rearranging tabs or dragging tabs to create a new window.

Cheers,
Henrik

George Nachman

Jul 25, 2024, 1:40:48 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Either drag by the very top of the tab (the mouse cursor becomes an open hand) or hold Option while dragging.

Henrik B A

Jul 26, 2024, 11:55:24 PM (8 hours ago) Jul 26
to iterm2-discuss
On Thursday, July 25, 2024 at 7:40:48 PM UTC+2 George Nachman wrote:
Either drag by the very top of the tab (the mouse cursor becomes an open hand)

This only works some of the times for me. Some times it drags the window, some times it drags the tab. I'm unable to figure out at pattern to it.

The option-drag works though, thanks!  (Would have been awesome if the regular drag worked, though)

Cheers,
Henrik