Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Terry Chow

ongelezen,
15 jul 2022, 09:42:4015-07-2022
aan iterm2-discuss
Hi,

I am using Mac Book Pro version 12.3.1 (Monterey) and iTerm2 3.4.16 because I found some script can randomly choose color themes for my profile and that is funny. That requires to install Python Runtime before to use those script.
However, when I click script --> manage --> Install Python Runtime, it can download but the installation hang everytime. Finally need to force quit and restart the iTerm2.

Does anyone has the same experience with me, there is no error message, no log, but just hang.
Appreciate if any fellows can help.

Thank you
Best Regards,
Terry Chow

George Nachman

ongelezen,
21 jul 2022, 13:37:4321-07-2022
aan iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Do you get a beachball cursor when it hangs? If so please grab a stack trace using these instructions: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/-/wikis/HowToSample

Terry Chow

ongelezen,
22 jul 2022, 01:47:4222-07-2022
aan iterm2-discuss
Hi George,

I have attached the sample from activity monitor, thank you for your help.

iterm2_python_runtime3.txt
iterm2_python_runtime2.txt
iterm2_python_runtime1.txt

George Nachman

ongelezen,
1 aug 2022, 19:32:0801-08-2022
aan iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry or the delay in getting back to you.

It’s updating some files, which is normally done as part of installation, but it seems to be taking longer than usual. Does it complete if you give it more time, like letting it go overnight?

Terry Chow

ongelezen,
2 aug 2022, 04:28:5302-08-2022
aan iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

I didn't try to run it overnight, I will try that tonight.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Terry Chow

Terry Chow

ongelezen,
2 aug 2022, 21:43:3402-08-2022
aan iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

I have tried last night, finally the installation took about 30 minutes to complete, thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Terry Chow

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden