Fullscreen window weirdness

Haseeb Torvalds

Apr 22, 2022, 10:23:20 PMApr 22
to iterm2-discuss
For whatever reason fullscreen windows in macos iterm seem to not be accessible by low-level mac apis. This behavior seems to be unique to the iterm app (although I haven't thoroughly tested it). Does anyone know what is going on here? It's totally infuriating because I like to have key bindings to cycle through windows. How is this even possible? My knowledge of mac app programming is minimal but even something as low level as simple objective c program to scan for existing windows is fooled and doesn't recognize fullscreen windows exclusively in iterm. I'm no longer even directly so concerned with how to get an effective window cycler as I am with what strange wizardry is going on with these fullscreen windows Any info would be appreciated :)