How to remove shadow?

Moon K

Mar 24, 2022, 7:54:23 PMMar 24
to iterm2-discuss
Hi,

I just updated to the latest iTerm 2 on my new laptop and now I'm seeing border and window shadow with iTerm 2.

Please see the screenshot below.

Left: The latest version
RIght: 3.3.12

Is there a way to remove the shadow with the latest iTerm 2?

Thanks,
Moon

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 4.50.48 PM.png

Richard Mitchell

Mar 25, 2022, 7:09:53 AMMar 25
to iterm2-discuss
Did you update MacOS?  Since you were able to get both screenshots easily, I'm assuming that isn't going to play into it.

I'm surprised this is an app option and not an OS setting (which doesn't seem to exist either).

Are you sure the shadow isn't just getting added to the selected window?

George Nachman

Apr 3, 2022, 2:12:01 PMApr 3
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it is not currently possible to remove the shadow if you’re on macOS 11 or later.