iTerm2 always on top

Matt Martz

Jul 11, 2022, 2:08:17 PMJul 11
to iterm2-discuss
For several months now, I've had an issue where iTerm2 is always on top.  If I open a new app, it always opens behind iTerm2. A small number menu bar items that show some form of popup, will also show the popup behind iTerm2.

Anyone have any idea on what setting is causing this behavior?

I recently did a fresh install of macOS, but restored my iterm settings, so it would seem to be something in iterm2 itself causing this behavior.

David Stevenson

Jul 11, 2022, 10:19:31 PMJul 11
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Secure keyboard entry is the setting you want.

Matt Martz

Jul 12, 2022, 8:59:06 AMJul 12
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Amazing! Thank you very much!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "iterm2-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iterm2-discuss/CABU4iDX%3D%3DqncDodNs2%3De4byjqbzASEkgLi77ipsJ7cmwD98b1w%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Matt Martz
@sivel