iterm2 font adjustments

gris...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2022, 6:20:02 PMJul 17
to iterm2-discuss
I was trying to make emacs -nw text colors a bit more visible (as they are in my main emacs window) and ended up deciding the difference was font. While looking at options, I noticed two choices: "v|i" and "n-n (n over n)". Messing w/ v|i seems to adjust the horizontal spacing? Messing w/ n-over-n does nothing obvious. Cannot find any documentation for what they do.

Note that I'm using "foundry Apple; family Monaco" in my emacs, and "Monaco" in iterm2. They are not quite exactly the same, mostly, I think, the width of the strokes. What I'd LIKE to do is increase boldness by about 10%...

Thanks!

George Nachman

Jul 21, 2022, 1:36:55 PMJul 21
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, those are horizontal and vertical spacing. The values are in percentages, so you might need to change it significantly to see a difference. Also, it’s possible that changes to the profile won’t be reflected in an existing session if session-specific profile changes have been made.