Loosing screen images

Brad Taylor

Feb 28, 2023, 6:10:55 AM2/28/23
to iterm2-discuss
I have been using ITERM2 for quite a while now.  I use it on MAC to access LINUX systems via SSH.  On the LINUX systems I look at large log files with "less".  I use the up and down functions of the mouse, (mac magic mouse) which causes the screen to scroll up and down.  It does this most of the time.  However periodically the ITERM screen just goes blank, no text, and I can not get it back.  I have to end and start over.  This started happening two updates ago.  I also updated to mac ventura.  Is there some way I could diagnose what is going on, or communicate my problem more succinctly

George Nachman

Mar 1, 2023, 8:23:46 PM3/1/23
to iterm2-...@googlegroups.com, Brad Taylor
Do you think you could make a debug log that reproduces the issue? Instructions here: https://iterm2.com/debuglog