Apple iPod 5G 2011: 5th Generation iPod Touch 5G Features, Price and Release Date

farhanmalik

Dec 3, 2011, 1:30:25 AM12/3/11
to itechwhiz
iPod Touch 4G matched much of what dominated the iPhone 4 but while
previewing the iPod Touch 5G, we have to go beyond what was included
in the iPod Touch 4G and where the gaps are still in what users want
and what Apple may provide.

However, as usual, speculation are high that what will be included in
the iPod Touch 5G. Here under is is an iPod Touch 5 preview with a
look at what we may find in the next release:

http://www.itechwhiz.com/2011/05/ipod5-apple-ipod-touch-5g-price.html

price.html">Apple iPod 5G 2011: 5th Generation iPod Touch 5G Features,
Price and Release Date</a>