Message has been deleted

Greg Marczak

Jul 30, 2010, 1:49:08 PM7/30/10
to ITCLA10
I am going to take this in a little different direction than what we
were assigned at the end. For this post, I am going to ask that we
start looking at networking and sharing of information. As time goes
on, I will post a way to network and we will see how can develop that
network using a specific tool.

So let's start... I am following @barrydahl/edutweeters but that
requires him to accept you into that list. Let's start simple first.

1. This forum will be used for discussions on how to get started.
2. We will use Google groups if for no other reason than to just
abridged summarys instead of a bombardment of emails.
3. GETTING STARTED:
a. Get a twitter account. Post your twitter name on this
discusion board.
b. Send a twitter post. In your twitter, make sure you list
#ITCLANews
(Example: Hey everybody, presented my DE plan to my boss
today. #ITCLAnews)
c. Install Tweet Deck or Digsby to follow posts on a regular basis
(or check your twitter account daily). On Twitter deck, click on the
"+" sign and make sure the twitter icon is selected. Click on Search
and enter #ITCLAnews. This should add a column for this list to your
twitter deck.
d. Once a week, send a post or if you are following somebody you
think we should watch, send us their username or list.
e. Come back on this site if you are having problems. If no
problems, keep watching the twitter list for the next forum update
where we will try another tool.

Greg Marczak

Aug 13, 2010, 8:18:29 AM8/13/10
to ITCLA10
I see that some are active in the #ITCLAnews and that others have
decided not to join or were unable to figure it out. We will continue
the experiment for another 4 weeks as we move into the semester.
Let's say until September 15th.

So until then,
If you need help let me know.

If you are uninterested or do not plan to participate, let me know.

If you know of people we should follow, please tweet it.

Anybody using twibes?

Sheri steinke

Aug 13, 2010, 4:15:17 PM8/13/10
to itc...@googlegroups.com
It is just a busy time of year for most of us. I am sure when the semester gets going, more will be able to participate.
--
Warm regards,

Sheri Steinke

"We forget that human affairs require a high degree of uncertainty, messiness, and chaos to function smoothly." Quote: Dr. Larry Dossey