Re: Digest for itcla10@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Janet Oliver

Nov 10, 2010, 8:16:16 PM11/10/10
to itc...@googlegroups.com
I also am interested for networking to continue. It has been a tough fall due to having the whole online support team change. I am still down two positions out of four! This has also resulted in not being able to really implement anything from my plans back in July! I am going to present at ITC, and have nothing to share but how reality changes the best of plans! :-)

Fridays are sometimes good for meeting; it just depends. You might want to set a couple of days/times and see if anyone else can make it?

Jan

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 9:06 PM, <itcla10...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/itcla10/topics

    Greg Marczak <greg.m...@muskegoncc.edu> Nov 09 03:59PM -0800 ^

    Ok, so the spam got me to at least come back to the ITCLA10 site which
    I have guilty of ignoring. I could use the excuse of an
    accreditation, but in reality, ignoring the good networking
    opportunities from Maine is a mistake. I am wondering how many
    participants would like to meet virtually the week AFTER
    thanksgiving. Fridays tend to be a better day for me, but I am open
    to suggestions.

    Agenda?
    1. 3 min. what's been going on from each member.
    2. 3 min. What's currently biggest opportunity
    3. 3 min. What's currently biggest problem.
    4. Open discussion
    5. Rebuilding our network.

    Please respond by 11/18/10.

    (and to Barry...thanks for saving my @$$ more than once in the past