Fw: Political Calculus: Biden's next move

Hik Khoe

Jul 8, 2024, 3:57:32 PM (9 days ago) Jul 8
to Bing Budiardjo, Kristina Sie, John Liem, K. F. Lin, Sian Kho, Bob Ling, Liem Oei, Tjoan Gie Tan, itb// IDNF, Zack Lim, Ho Sie

Jul 9, 2024, 5:18:11 AM (8 days ago) Jul 9
to Bing Budiardjo, Kristina Sie, John Liem, K. F. Lin, Sian Kho, Bob Ling, Liem Oei, Tjoan Gie Tan, itb// IDNF, Zack Lim, Hik Khoe
The  press  at  large  has  suggested  Biden  may  be  suffering  from  Lewy-body  dementia ,
often  found  in  conjunction  with  Parkinson .

Ho