REG: Hello All

Vijay K Pappala

Aug 15, 2013, 11:37:36 PM8/15/13
to it_mvgr
Dear IT Mates,
Its been long time since I bumped into.. Time and Life both running
and everyone of us trying to catch the speed...

Trust you are doing good with health, family and work...

A couple of fnds came together, joined hands to make a small change to
the needy...
We formed a trust IVillage and started a small initiative - To provide
Solar Lighting to a village near Araku - Amalaguda.

Couple of families formed a happy community to which we thought we
could lend a helping hand by sourcing the material for Solar Powered
Lighting..

We are almost close to our first step.. And this 24th Aug 2013 we are
installing the same.
Do visit our page... http://ivillage.org.in/ Register and Spread a word...

Updates can be followed on FB too....

Our educated minds.. spreading words goes a long way !!!

--
*Regards,
Vijaykumar Pappala,*

Eswar Prasad

Aug 16, 2013, 4:17:42 AM8/16/13
to it_...@googlegroups.com, Yoganand Kunche
Hi ra,

ela unaav? I will call you sometime later to know abt this in more detail..

Thanks,
Eswar

Regards,
Eswar Prasad,
MS, Computer Science,
Computational Physiology Lab,
Health & Biomedical Sciences Center (HBSC) ,
Room# 303, University Of Houston,
Houston, TX, USA 77204-3010,
Ph# : 832-830-5783.

Eswar Prasad

Aug 16, 2013, 4:23:37 AM8/16/13
to it_...@googlegroups.com, Yoganand Kunche
My apologies ! It was intended to address only the sender

Thanks,
Eswar