My wedding invitation.

( R@vi `)

Apr 12, 2014, 2:42:58 PM4/12/14
to IT Google, ITech...@yahoogroups.com

 Dear Friends,

With immense pleasure I would like to cordially invite you all  for  my wedding with  Saranya on 15th April, 2014.
Kindly consider the attached card as a personal invitation.
Please grace the occasion with your presence and blessings.

Venue :- Kalamegha Auditorium, Meghadripeta colony, Visakhapatnam.

Regards,
Ravi
9989147771

Ravi_SaranyaWeddingInvitation.pdf