REG: Algorithms - Timepass Read

Vijay K Pappala

Dec 14, 2011, 5:06:33 AM12/14/11
to it_...@googlegroups.com, netaj...@gmail.com
My Dear Mates,
Long time it's been...since I wrote to all of you...

I was just browsing through some pages and got this intresting article to read/watch on...

I got our C&DS NetajiRao(Cc'ed in this mail) Sir's class to my mind when I was going through this...
Particularly the 'C' Lab Internal exam, when I was to do Bubble sort and I ended up doing selection sort...

@NetajiRao Sir - Don't ask me anything on the Algo's now but yet...I still remember the way you taught the sorting Algo's in 2002-2003. Those fundamentals were indeed strong building blocks in all our careers Sir... We treasure you & your class Sir...

--
Regards,
Vijaykumar Pappala,