Pierpaoli pipparda il numero di fissati che si possa violare il III aumenta :-)

pnn calmagorod

Jul 10, 2022, 12:09:22 PM7/10/22
DEFICIENTE e incapace di un BEKKETTO ROSICANTE FALLO LEGGERE AI TUOI COMPARI DI MERENDA PALLAVOLISTI FANKAZZISTI:-)))

E Fabri rotfl mi chiamava "fissato" www.asps.it/setupdip.htm :-)))

dice l'americano Geremia ..........

I spent some time to make quality 36 gauge x 200 strand twisted Litz wire. Initial testing will begin with the pictured 100W 12V transmitter designed for 400-500 MHz operation. The entire system will be battery powered and utilize 2 fans and a passive heat pipe cooling system too distribute thermal energy evenly throughout the enclosure. Although the shape of the ferrite rods is not ideal, they were chosen because they are rated for an appropriate 500MHz+ .

Although I believe these round ferrite rods will still suitably increase the inductance and permeability of the space surrounding each dipole conductor without over-saturating, I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter of the ferrites.

All the fun is still ahead with lot of work to do. Progress is indeed being made. And I’m very excited for that moment when this genius device

GENIUS ? ..... IO SONO UN GENIO :-)))
E TU
PIERPAOLI DAI MILLE NICKNAme UN DEFICIENTE!!! :-)))

gets keyed up hanging on a pendulum.

http://www.asps.it/pnnamerica.jpg

I’m really hoping this independent replication will both fully validate your findings of system F432, and hopefully increase the value of this patented invention. I would love to see you folks financially succeed as well. And of course, any thoughts you or your team may have on this attempted replication, I would love to hear before I get too far lost down the wrong rabbit hole.

Best wishes,

Geremia

E LALLO

ps: sta almeno zitto deficiente di un pierpaoli così non ti darai la zappa sui piedi da solo http://www.asps.it/pnnamerica.jpg :-)))