Cartoon caption contest re spooky Mulder

1 view

John Cook

Nov 2, 2000, 12:54:28 AM11/2/00
I've just posted a new Sev Files cartoon in our Sci-Fi Cartoon Contest. I've
drawn a caricature of Agent Mouldy talking to aliens and Elvis, with an FBI
Agent asking Agent Scummy how it's going with her new partner (imagine it's
first season). You get to write Scully's response. Drop by to submit your
own punchlines before the contest ends in a week's time or read the many
hilarious punchlines entered by other readers at:
http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/scifitvcomp.asp

John Cook
john...@sev.com.au
Sev Files: a cartoon parody of The X-Files
http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/sevfiles.asp